Friday, January 4, 2008

Celtics Game!


For Christmas I got Ron Jazz/Celtics tickets. I know you are all laughing because I'M the one who wants to see the Celtics, but Ron so graciously went along with my scheme. Of course the Celtics won, you had to ask? 104-98. It was a great game though; close all the way to the end!

Here we all are before the game at our house. From left to right; Garrett(Michael's friend; ok ours too!), my twin brothers Michael and Andrew, Trena(Andrew's wife), Jordan their son and me & Ron.


If you look closely you can see Paul Pierce at center court.
















Andrew, Trena and Jordan all decked out in Celtics attire!



Andrew and his favorite sister! Haha

4 comments:

The Christensens said...

Nice counter!!!

The Christensens said...

kylly hhfjfbjhddhtggdjmmnnbbbbbbbbb s mckenna

Andrew and Trena said...

How did you know you were my favorite?? haha holla! GO CELTICS!!!

Laura said...

Sweet pics. I am still sad that I was out of town for the game!