Monday, October 1, 2007

The Greenwoods

Well I guess it's about time for us to blog too. Everyone's doing it. We are loving it here in Utah. We have been in this house for almost 11 years now. We will probably stay here forever.



Ron is running the St. George Marathon this weekend so I will have to post some pictures of that after. Here we are on our Family vacation to Ohio/Illinois to visit family. This is at the Arch in St. Louis.




Here is Lauren and I in Ohio. She is turning 16 in 2 weeks. I can't believe it. I can't wait until she can drive. SHE can't wait until she can date!! She is playing Soccer for the Highschool right now and was a lifeguard at the P.G. Pool this past summer.

Austin, Nelson and Cullan are all busy with sports; soccer, flag football and basketball. We are not ready for the cold weather that has already started to come our way.



3 comments:

heather walker said...

Well, look at you all technical!!! I thought that Lauren was one of your friends sitting on the swing with you. Hope to see you down in St. George. Toni's longest run was 13 miles twice!!! Hopefully she will just want to get a ride down from Snow Canyon, or it is going to be a six hour marathon. Call me. Good luck Ron, beat Jerry.
Heather

The Christensens said...

Nice lips Lauren!!

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

Hey jill how did u put ur pic on. I cant find out how lol Brandy