Monday, October 8, 2007

St. George Marathon

This past weekend we went to St. George Utah for the annual event I call torture. I did not run this year as I have finally concluded that races that long are very hard on my body. I will stick to shorter races like half-marathons and such. Ron ran the marathon again this year. This was his 13th year running it. He said he didn't train as much as he usually does and he has an injured hamstring so with those things in mind I still think his time was awesome. He did it in 2:40. Not bad for an old injured man.













Ron is the one closest to the fence.



The kids have a great time in St. George. Just being at the hotel where they have CABLE is a treat for them. As evidenced by the picture of them watching SpongeBob which you can see in the reflection in the picture behind them.

















2 comments:

The Christensens said...

Cullan is standing just like Ron!

Laura said...

You get to watch TV there!