Monday, February 11, 2008

Nelson's Birthday!






Kelly tells me I need to blog more so I'm doing my best to make her happy.




Nelson turned 10 last week. He's such an easy going kid. He likes most anything so he is easy to buy for. He does have a few favorites though. He got a Dallas Cowboys football and watch.







Doesn't Lauren looked excited to have her brother Austin's arm around her?!!!




Our Sunday snowstorm!

I know you won't believe it but church was cancelled for us last Sunday because of the snow. Yes it was SuperBowl Sunday! The kids had an awesome time making their snowboard ramp bigger.









Everyone was out snowblowing!! What happened to snowshovels?? Seriously, we only got 7 inches!



They finally decided to make the ramp into a cave.

6 comments:

Kadi, John and girls said...

Jill-
Can you Believe our babies are 10?-I still have pictures of them at 6 mos old when we came out to Utah to visit. I googled your name thinking you may have a Blog and sure enough I found it!!

Kadi, John and girls said...

oops- I submitted that comment before I was finished! I hope you are all doing well- What fun to go see a Celtics game! Did Danny Ainge really sign that sneaker of yours?

Andrew and Trena said...

Holla! i agree with KElly...i like seeing new blogs! But it doesnt show the snow pictures on my computer for some reason?? it snowed bad here to but we were not as lucky as you....we still had church...haha

Kadi, John and girls said...

Hey Jill-
This blogging thing is fun- If only the rest of the country voted for Mitt the way Utah did(90%), we'd be set (ha,ha,ha).I

The Christensens said...

you ned noo pichrs. kelly

Unknown said...

We love Nelson's shirt! I am glad the snow pictures are up.
That takes me back to the snow block fortress and cave we tried to build when we were little!
Nelson, Hannah was really bummed that she forgot/didn't get to call you on your birthday. We love you!