Tuesday, March 4, 2008

We haven't taken ANY pictures since Nelson's birthday last month. And I know we've been busy I just can't think of what we were doing. I look back over my calendar and there is the usual; piano, snowboarding, parent/teacher conferences, school storytelling contest, basketball, running, soccer, snow, snow and more snow! Oh and Valentines Day was in there too. But I have no pictures of any of it. So my excuse is that I have been getting ready for our trip. Trip you say? Yes, thanks to my brother Michael, who gave us buddy passes, and my sister Laura(and Paul) for watching our kids while we go, Ron and I are going on a cruise! We are really excited and counting down the days. Lauren is mad she can't go and says she hopes the boat sinks. Rude!
We also hope to visit my friend Kathie who lives in Florida.
So following the cruise I hope to have many wonderful pictures to show all of you. And I also hope to be tan!

5 comments:

Andrew and Trena said...

holla! have fun!! enjoy the food!

Jennifer said...

Hey sounds fun...do you need someone to carry your bag, bring you drinks??? :)

Laura said...

Can't wait to eat all of the food at your house! Haha

JR said...

Hi Jill!
It's Jackie (Haverstock). :) It's so fun to see how your family is doing! All so grown up. Last I remember Lauren was about 3, and Austin about 1. They all look so great! Reading your blog ~ you still crack me up! You have always been my ALL time favorite leader! Anyway- hope you have LOADS of fun on your cruise ~ you won't want to come back!! Lots of love, Jackie

JR said...

You and Ron still look the exact same!! You look fantastic!! I better start my running now!! :) Talk to you later... Jackie