Monday, April 7, 2008

Grandpa Nielsen

Ron's Grandpa Nielsen passed away 2 weeks ago.
We miss him but we are glad he was finally able to pass from this life and be reunited with his wife. He would have been 95 on April 11th. He had 46 grandchildren, 109 great-grandchildren and 1 great, great-grandson. He had an awesome memory and I can't believe that out of 109 great-grandchildren he could remember my children's names. He encouraged my children to prepare to go on a mission everytime he saw them.
Ron with his Grandpa

Lauren and I with some cousins. I love being with Ron's family. They are so fun. It was a big family reunion at the funeral. The Relief Society that prepared the meal after the funeral said that this was the biggest group, by far, that they had ever had.


The Pallbearers.

What a good looking family. Grandpa Nielsen had good genes!

Nelson & Cullan in front of the hearse.
Nelson

No comments: