Saturday, April 12, 2008

Loving the weather!

We are in the land of orange groves and sunny skies! Yesterday morning when I went running(in Utah) it was 32 degrees and snowing; this morning it was 73! I was boiling!
We had quite a car full as we drove here to Ca yesterday. Lauren brought her friend Aly and Laura & Parker came with us also.
The first thing I love to do when we get off the freeway in Riverside is roll down my window and smell the Orange groves. It's actually a mixture of oranges and the beach. At least in my head it is.
We are spending the week here for Spring Break. We'll let you know all the exciting things we enjoy! Most especially the warm weather!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SOOOOO jealous! Again, you go to warmth without me! Have fun :) Be safe :) Buy me some cute Hollister ;o j/k see ya!

The Christensens said...

You dog! You forgot to mention eating River Kwai!!!!!