Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary!

18 Years!!

Oct. 25th


I know everyone is cracking up at this picture. I can't believe we ever looked like this. This was taken 6 months after we were married....18 years ago!
As Angie has mentioned....look at the BOW!!
Seriously, what was I thinking?



This was actually while we were dating. Back in the good old days of Liberty Square.



Here we are going on a double date with my roommate Angela and my home teacher Joe.




And here we are on our anniversary this year. We went to the BYU game...
Then we went to dinner later that night at our favorite Thai place.



Please tell me we look as young as we used to.
I am so lucky to be married to such an understanding, patient and not to mention good-looking man!


12 comments:

The Christensens said...

NICE BOW!!!!!!!!!!hahahaahahahahahahha

Leslie said...

Congrats Jill!!
You and Ron make a great looking couple, and I think you are both just improving with time!

Jennifer said...

Yes you both still look young! Except I'm not sure it's you without your bow??:)
(I must be getting old, cuz I don't remember the 'bow years'?? Except with Lauren..Ha!)

Peggy Eddleman said...

Jill- did you ever get pulled over after you were married because the cop thought you weren't old enough to drive? I'd tell you that you still look that young... but then I'd be saying that you look more like Lauren's younger sister instead of her mom, and that's just not right.

Happy Anniversary!!!

Sherry said...

oh.my.gosh. LOVE the pictures AND the bow!!! Other than you losing the bow for a nice pair of sunglasses you both look the same and definately look young.
Happy Anniversary!!!!

Annette and Scott said...

Oh my gosh...How cute are you!!
I think you have improved with time!! Happy belated anniversary...see you tonight!

Andrew and Trena said...

You guys look so cute together.. from the very beginning to now :)

Laura said...

Oh man Jill! you did look really young! No wonder the guy at Lagoon guessed 17! I did remember that it was your anniversary, I just forgot to mention it! Happy belated!

Unknown said...

the bow... !! LOL! wow, is all I have to say about that bad boy. As for looking as young, I'd say you look mature, but better than the beginning. you two are VERY young looking. in fact, you sholdn't have a 17 year old. happy anniversary, late!

Patti said...

I love it! And you still look young! I'm pretty sure I'm wearing a bow in my engagement pictures.... but that may not make either of us feel much better! Happy Anniversary!

Mike Nelson said...

hahahahahahahah .... all i have to say about the old pics from 18 yrs ago! :)

Davis Family said...

Great pictures! How may more people could fit into that plad shirt? Congrats on 18 years!!