Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!

Happy 17th Lauren!

Lauren got her present today. Yah, it's not really her Birthday until Saturday but we had to give it to her early.


She looks a little confused.
She kept reading the paper; not really knowing what it said.

Her & I are flying to Ca. for the weekend for her birthday and hanging out at the beach!
We got a hotel for a few nights and then we'll go stay with my parents for a couple nights.
We plan on going to Knotts(or Disneyland, we haven't decided)eating, shopping, laying out, eating some more and being lazy.
We'll definitely post pictures of all the fun things we do.







Baby Autumn is getting bigger. She is so adorable!


And big brother Parker likes to have his picture taken. He likes to TAKE the pictures even more.


Here is the snow we got on Sunday. I couldn't believe it!
Now you see why I'm going to the Beach?
Every year about this time I tell Ron I want to move. I absolutely hate the cold!




Andrew, Trena & Jordan were here with us for the weekend. Andrew & I went to the BYU game on Sat. while Trena visited with Laura and got to see Autumn.
We had a fun time with them and Jordan & Parker had a great time playing.

1 comment:

Annette and Scott said...

Happy Birthday Lauren!! What a great present...Cali & the beach! I think you just might be spoiled or your mom is using this as an excuse to get away from the cold & snow...Hope you both have a great time!!