Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cullan's 9th Birthday!!




Nelson, Lauren & Cullan





Cullan is so fun.
He never asks for much and is so polite that it makes me feel guilty sometimes. "Thanks Mom." when all I've done was get him a drink of water.


He said yesterday on his birthday...
"Thanks Mom for taking us to dinner, thanks Mom for taking us to the movies, thanks Mom for my new bike"......see I start feeling guilty like he has to say 'thank you' because he doesn't get much. If that makes sense?

Ron & Austin were gone so it was just the 4 of us to celebrate but we had a fun day.





My New Bright Shoes!


They really do glow in the dark. People on the canal can see me coming... Saucony sent these to me to wear-test so I guess I gotta wear them. They are super comfy though and now I have some shoes to wear on the Wasatch Back Relay!





Our 1st Eagle scout!!

Austin received his Eagle scout award on Sunday. We are really proud of all the work he did to achieve it.
He is such a happy kid and has such a cute smile!! I know he's gonna love that I said that!




Austin & his best friend Chase got their Eagle together.



Haha So funny. I made them do that!


Proud Parents






Yep, a true Eagle scout!



What a cute smile!


Austin gave his mentor pin to Lisa. She actually deserves the Eagle award!
Thanks Lisa for your endless hours of work!





Ron's parents got home from their 2
year mission to Thailand last week. It's so good to have them back. They are great examples to all of us!

Austin & Grandma



Austin & Grandpa!



Hanging out with Mom & Dad



Ruben just hanging around!


Lauren & Ruben




Dance Festival
Cullan




Nelson & his crazy hair......

2 comments:

The Christensens said...

Austin looks different every time I see him Those teeth look nice. I can't remember when I have seen im without braces. Happy Birthday Cullan!

Jill said...

Austin has had his braces off for 4 years!!