Monday, June 22, 2009

Wasatch Back Relay & Ohio Trip

Wasatch Back Ragnar Relay 2009


I ran the Wasatch Back relay this weekend(Logan to Park City-188 miles)
I had the best time!
I was in a van with 5 other girls that I did not know. They were awesome!
We laughed, we ate, we stunk, we drank(Redbull, my 1st time) and we DIDN'T sleep! Well maybe an hour or so.
I am so sore and so ready to do it again next year.


Ok so I can't figure out how to turn the picture, but here I am on my last leg. 1 mile up-then 6.3 straight down. My quads were shakin'!


Alesha's husband brought this trailer for us to sleep in. It was so nice! We were spoiled!


And again, no idea how to turn these....but here I am getting Gatorade all down me.




The hand off


My favorite picture.
Probably because I had just passed this high school kid and I was done with my 1st leg.


Our whole team!



Ohio Trip!!!

I had a great time in Ohio a week ago visiting my sister Angie & kids.
I loved taking the girls somewhere new everyday. I'm pretty sure we went to every park within a 20 mile radius! I especially liked getting to see my new nephew Cameron. He is so cute and I'm sure he is doing more things since I left that I am missing out on...BooHoo!


The girls in their matching bathing suits at the bunny fountains!





The girls the 1st night I got there showing off their room & toys



Me & Ang


Kelly is the master rope-jumper.


And McKenna learned while I was there too.


Cameron tackled me


After the girl's baths



At Kelly & McKenna's school



Cute baby Cameron


Another park


At the Columbus Zoo; now ranked #1 in the U.S.


At Friendly's



Camille is just adorable. I could have taken her home with me. Whenever I looked at her...she gave a big grin!


Sunday before church I took the girls to the Columbus, Ohio Temple to take some pictures.




The day I left.
It was so sad, I could have stayed forever.
I hope the girls don't forget me.....Maybe I'll go back in a few weeks...haha

1 comment:

Davis Family said...

Jill, you ROCK! Congrats on the Wasatch Back Relay, it looks like fun, crazy people fun! Your sister is lucky to have you, how nice! Maybe one day my Camille can do that for one of her sisters:)