Sunday, November 4, 2007

OH MY GALLBLADDER!!!

Yes, that's right, I had my gallbladder removed friday and anyone who tells you it doesn't hurt is lying! I'm pretty sure in about a week when the pain is gone I will say the same thing so I am documenting that it really does hurt at this moment. I am trying to get through this with out pain medication but I guess I'm not that tough. Tonight I will be taking some hard narcotics so I can sleep! There are pictures of my gallbladder I could blog but that is just too frightening. So here is a picture of the beautiful flowers my sister Laura brought me in the hospital. Aren't they gorgeous?!!

Here's the real kicker....they found NO gallstones when they removed it!
Oh wait here is a picture of me with Parker after the surgery.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey Jill! I didn't know you had your gallbladder out! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Jennifer said...

Jill,

I have been thinking about you all week. I'm sorry you are hurting...can I bring you something?? Hang in there...it does get better.:)

The Christensens said...

We all know what a wimp you are when it comes to pain!!!!!!
It will only hurt bad for a few days and then slightly. I guess it is like having a baby, you know it hurt but you forget exactly how much or for how long. Peace!

Andrew and Trena said...

Holla Back! we are glad that you had no stones when they took your gall bladder out...haha.....what a relief! haha we love you! Trena says at least you look good in your hospital pictures!

Unknown said...

"I want to see the pictures of the gallbladder!!!!
Oh and for our next trick...let's remove your appendicts because maybe you have appendicitis"

Love you Jill!
Hope you feel better today and tomorrow and the next day.

Unknown said...

Jill,

Maybe they should try your appendicts next....just in case-

Hope you feel better today and tomorrow and so on,

Love you,
Kristin

Brandy and Pauls Family said...

i want to see pictures of your gallbladder.. jk hope you feel better see you in a couple days!!!