Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Starting Christmas out right!

I know I just blogged yesterday but I just had to comment on our evening last night. If you have never been to the production of 'Savior of the World' put on by the Church, it is worth being put on hold for a half an hour to get tickets the 1st day they are sold. I saw it 3 years ago and have wanted to go back and take my family ever since. It is held in The Conference Center in Salt Lake and is such a wonderful play.

The play is about The Saviors Birth and His Ressurection. It's 2 hours long and the kids did a great job sitting for that long. They really paid attention and even Cullan understood it.

It made me remember what not just this 'season' is about, but what this life is about. It was a Great way to start out the Christmas Season!

We weren't allowed to take pictures inside the theater so here we are waiting out in the lobby.




1 comment:

Laura said...

Sweet! I want to go see that. I have never been, but have always heard it is so good.