Wednesday, May 21, 2008

MORP

Lauren went to Morp this past weekend. She asked her friend Tyler.


These 'day-dates' are new to me. I think it must be a Utah thing because I went to dances in both Ma. & Ca. and I had never heard of this until I moved here. They definitely had a great time though.


Early Saturday morning the girls kidnapped the boys and took them to Kneaders. They have this awesome all-you-can-eat french toast. What boy could resist that? After that they went to a park and had paint wars(as evidenced by the paint covered clothes.) Lauren came home covered in paint. It was in her hair, all over her face and on her feet. Thank goodness she remembered to put towels down in the car so the paint didn't get all over it. She said it was so much fun. Later that night they took the boys out to dinner and then went to the dance. I'm glad this dance was casual. Her outfit only cost 10 bucks!

Here's the whole group!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They sure don't dress up for dances like they used to. Back in my day a gentleman wouldn't even think of going to a dance without wearing a tie - and that kid is wearing a T-shirt, a DIRTY T-shirt.

Is Lauren really holding him, he looks like a pretty heavy boy. I'd probably have a tough time picking that thick guy up. He probably weighs like 140 lbs.

Peggy Eddleman said...

I love that she is holding him! What a great picture!

And I don't think the "day date" is a PG thing as much as it is a "this generation" thing. I went to PG, and although we a lot of times did another activity between dinner and the dance (no one wanted to get to the dance too early!), almost no one did a day date. It must have evolved over time.

Melissa said...

Surely this Uncle PJ character must be someone's great, great uncle PJ. Get with the times, old man! :-) Looks like you guys had a good wrap up for the school year. Hope you have a fantastic summer!!