Monday, June 30, 2008

Cullan's Baptism!
Cullan was Baptized yesterday June 29th by his Dad.
We wish more family could have been with us but we know everyone lives so far away. We were thinking of you all though.
Isn't he a handsome boy?
Mom, Cullan & Dad

Cullan and his Dad



Cullan & Mom


Cullan and his friend Brooks were born on the same day; they also got to be baptized on the same day. They thought this was pretty cool!

After the Baptism we visited with family & friends. This is Laura & Paul visiting with our Bishop. His parents were their Mission Presidents in Ohio. It looks like he's telling them to take a hike.......



Cullan with his assortment of treats


We were so happy to have Roger & Marci come for the baptism from Ohio/Colorado. These are their girls...April, Sydney & Kelsey. Caleb came too but we didn't get a picture of him.



Lauren, Ashley, Kristin & Marci

The 3 Musketeers! (and Nelson's eyeball in the right corner...he kept trying to get in their pictures).





Tada! Yes that is Austin! We bleached his hair on Friday and no one knew who he was all weekend......people were wondering who that kid with blond hair was passing the sacrament or sitting next to me at the Baptism.....we call him Goldilocks.




Parker likes to copy the boys; I had to run & grab my camera when he got down on the floor like this....too cute!


Martin's Cove


Ron, President Henry, President Walker & Steve Johnson went up to Martin's Cove Friday & Saturday to scout out the logistics for the Trek in 3 weeks. Ron and Steve rode their mountain bikes along the trail about 30 miles. Looking at this picture reminds me of what we did 4 years ago. It's almost worse doing it again because now I know what I'm getting myself into! Look how desolate and LONG it looks behind him!



Ron setting up camp Friday night.


President Walker & President Henry our fearless leaders!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cullan, you sure are handsome!
It looks like you are a full fledged member of the Church now.
We were thinking of you yesterday at Grandma's. Hope to see you all soon even though that's not looking too good with the price of gas! Good thing we blog!

Annette and Scott said...

Congratulations Cullan on your baptism. That's a big step in your life!! I'm with you Jill...knowing what's ahead with the trek is making me crazy!! My feet already hurt & we haven't even started...Glad we're going together again!

Andrew and Trena said...

CONGRATZ Cullan!!!! We are so happy for you... you look so cute in your white jump suit :) Sorry we missed it... but we were thinking of you... love you!

kellieanne said...

Congrats to Cullan! Jill, it's hard to believe he is old enough to be baptized!

I will be on the lookout for Austin. I am shocked everytime I see how big your kids are getting, he would walk right past me now and I wouldn't know who he is.

You go have fun on the trek. The suggestion was brought up a couple times about Carp and I going - just not in the cards. But have fun!