Monday, June 23, 2008

The Past Week and a half


Nelson's baseball team got invited to the Orem Owlz season opener. When the Owlz player was called out to the field our team player who played that same position got to run out with him. Nelson played 2nd base and was excited because he and the 2nd base Owlz player, Ivan Contreras, were the same number; # 1!




The Mariner Team(Nelson is 4th from the right)



I confess, I did not stay for the whole game, that was the night of the Celtics/Lakers game. The final game! Glad I didn't miss it!


Here are Nelson and I watching the game on Sunday. Sweet Beanie from Michael! Check out the Celtics earrings!

The next week was spent doing Strawberry Days activities. Here we are at the pool! All we do is eat!


The neighborhood boys in their jammers!

Yes and on Wednesday we went to the Carnival. What an experience. I just like to eat the Strawberries & Cream...Yum!


Austin is in the middle in the blue shirt- His friend Chase is to the left and Riley to the right.
Those carnival rides freak me out! I am convinced that if I went on them, I would be the one you hear about in the papers that died because the ride broke!


Parker came over to hang out on Thursday. He is so funny to watch run around.
He was really studying this I Spy book intently.


That night we got to work at the Hamburger stand at the rodeo. Some people cringe when I tell them I am doing that, but I LOVE it! First of all, I get all the hamburgers, hotdogs, nachos and strawberries & cream that I can eat. 2nd, I get to people-watch;
which is my favorite activity.
Here is Ron & Cullan working a window(my window). I always get there early so I can get a window. I do NOT want to be stuck flipping burgers on the grill!



4 comments:

Laura said...

I remember the time I worked in the hamburger stand with you. That strawberries and cream sure was good!

Unknown said...

Hey- why do you work in the booth? Is this a school fundraiser or church or what? I want to go to strawberry days!
Nelson we loved your pictures!

The Christensens said...

I remember you doing that every year! Eat up!! That is my kind of job!

Annette and Scott said...

Jill you rock!! I especially love your celtics uniform...you should be part of the team!! You die hard fan!! I'm glad I didn't have to serve at the burger stand...it was nice to have a year off from the grease!